Housing and community
Two companies and a company director who illegally rented out his property without having the correct licence in place have been fined more than £6,000 in the courts.
In partnership with Barnet Council, Barnet Homes marked their latest new build project this week with a demolition ceremony at the start of the construction of a...
Barnet Council, working with local service providers and the community, will commemorate this Friday’s International Day for the Elimination of Violence against...
Documents which are popular
No popular documents found.
Freedom of Information Requests
- Temporary Housing list
- Tenancy Strategy Questionnaire
- Benefits FOI
- Temporary accommodation and housing waiting list
- Council Owned Properties
- Brent Cross Cricklewood - Quarterly Update 17 February 2017
- West Hendon CPO - Quarterly Community Engagement Update 17 February 2017
- Out of Borough Acquisitions Phase 2 17 February 2017
- First Contact
- North London Business Park (NLBP),
Oakleigh Road South,
London N11 1NP
- Tel: 020 8359 2000
- FAX: 0870 889 7458
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org