Homes for Londoners
- Housing and Community
The Mayor has secured more than £4.8 billion from Government to help start building 116,000 genuinely affordable homes by 2022. These new homes will be both for sale and for rent. The Mayor will use this funding to support a range of affordable homes, including:
- Homes based on social rent levels - for people on low incomes;
- London Living Rent homes - helping Londoners on average incomes save for a deposit to buy their first home; and
- London Shared Ownership homes - for people who want to buy but cannot afford to do so on the open market.
Three main options are available to applicants: Shared Ownership, Help to Buy and First Dibs for Londoners.
To find out if you are eligible and/or see what properties are available, register on the Homes for Londoners search tool.
- Affordable Housing Liaison Officer
- Barnet House, 1255 High Road, Whetstone N20 0EJ
- Tel: 020 8359 4861
- Email: email@example.com