Homes for Londoners
- Housing and Community
On this site you can find all the properties in one place.
This site advertises intermediate affordable homes to buy and rent. This includes shared ownership, discount market sale, London Living Rent and discounted market rent homes. It also advertises homes offered with Help to Buy equity loans.
Find out if you are eligible
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90 000
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
Priority groups for Homes for Londoners
Priority will go to the following groups, set in priority order:
- Housing association and council tenants, and armed forces personnel
- Local priorities (which may vary from development to development)
- Other eligible buyers
Where there are multiple customers looking to purchase or rent a home priority will be given in the first instance to the priority groups, and then, on a first come, first served basis. Once you have found a home that meets your requirements you should discuss this with the housing provider.
- Shared Ownership
- Rent to Save
- Help to Buy
- Armed Forces Home Ownership Scheme (AFHOS)
- Discount Full Ownership
- Affordable Housing Liaison Officer
- Barnet House, 1255 High Road, Whetstone N20 0EJ
- Tel: 020 8359 4861
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org