- Houses of multiple occupation (shared houses)
- Immigration inspections
- Condensation and damp - Information on remedies and how to avoid problems arising.
- Electrical safety - Information on electrical safety and visual checks.
- Gas, fire and Carbon monoxide safety -How to keep yourself and your family safe from fire or Carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Energy efficiency - useful energy information, schemes and grants.
- Pests - Information on rodents, insects and pest control.
- Disabled facilities grants to assist with major adaptations in the home for disabled residents.
- Care and repair agency - a service to help older and disabled people of all ages in Barnet
- Keep warm and well - information and help for vulnerable residents
- Empty Properties - grants for empty properties or for properties whos owners are in care due to the properties being in such a poor condition or for key workers.
Barnet is a popular place to live, with excellent schools, open spaces and transport links. In 2015, it had become the most populated of the London boroughs, and the demand for housing has become acute.
The Council is committed to making all homes in Barnet, safe for the people that live in them.