Pop-up space for your business
Pop-up spaces can be a great way to start addressing the problem of vacant shops and buildings on the high street.
A pop-up space is a temporary activity in a vacant or underused space. There are many activities you can organise in a pop-up space (also called meanwhile use).
You could, for example, try a new business, organise an exhibition, start a social project or make it a community meeting space.
What we can offer
- Provide support and guidance for Town Teams and businesses who have ideas for using empty or underused space in town centres.
- Inform Town Teams of funding opportunities and give support and advice in developing funding bids and making your project a reality.
- Town Teams and businesses with ideas for using pop-up space will be invited to network with other groups who have created pop-up spaces.
- Provide advice and support on licenses, business rates and other considerations which may be needed for starting a pop-up space.
Help and support
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to:
- Discuss your idea with us. We can help support you and give advice on the considerations you will need to take.
- Let us know if you are a business interested in pop-up space or own a space which could be used for a pop-up business.
The North Finchley Town Team set up three pop-up spaces for businesses, exhibitions and community space in Ten Grand Arcade.