Barnet Council has today published the results of the first stage of its Library Service consultation.
Edgware Library has become the first of the council’s libraries to pilot a new extended hours service. Once customers have upgraded their library membership they...
To celebrate Mental Health Awareness Week, Barnet Council’s library service is re-launching its celebrated Books on Prescription scheme for people with mental health...
Documents which are popular
Freedom of Information Requests
- 'Library Options' paper
- Libraries no 2
- Results of libraries survey
- Raw data for libraries survey
- Consultation on Barnet libraries
- Facilitation of libraries consultation events, consultation analysis and report 17 December 2014
- Libraries Strategy - Referred From Children, Education, Libraries and Safeguarding Committee 10 December 2014
- Micro Fund, 2014/15 - SPACES 05 December 2014