Initial proposals have been revealed for an exciting new library building at Finchley Church End.
Residents and community groups are invited to register for one of a series of consultation events about the future of Barnet’s library service.
A scheme has been launched to support residents with dementia by offering them ‘books on prescription’.
Documents which are popular
|Conversation cafe at Golders Green library (Tuesdays)|
|Church End library poetry group (Fridays)|
Freedom of Information Requests
- Edgware library
- Libraries- floor space
- Librares' roofs surface area
- Library Membership over Time
- Facilitation of libraries consultation events, consultation analysis and report 17 December 2014
- Libraries Strategy - Referred From Children, Education, Libraries and Safeguarding Committee 10 December 2014
- Micro Fund, 2014/15 - SPACES 05 December 2014