Parks, sport and leisure
We have 5 leisure centres in Barnet, run by Greenwich Leisure Limited (GLL) with a range of high quality facilities and activities. Available for people of all ages and abilities.
There's a park or a green space within one mile of most homes in Barnet. Take advantage of walking and jogging routes, outdoor gyms and facilities like tennis courts, multi-sport courts and play areas.
Throughout the year, we provide a wide range of exciting sports programmes for young people, including the SHAPE programme, London Mini Marathon and London Youth Games.
Get your walking shoes on for 3 October - here’s the chance to stride into autumn with the Big Barnet Walk.
The SHAPE programme delivered by Barnet Council has launched a fun and energising summer programme for the young residents of Barnet to coincide with school holidays,...
Two of Barnet Copthall swimmers are getting ready to compete in the 2016 Olympic Games which start in Rio this Friday (August 5, 2016.)
Documents which are popular
Freedom of Information Requests
- GLA contract/ SLA for Barnet Copthall Diving pool
- Involvement of Middlesex University in new Barnet Copthall Leisure Centre
- Water Treatment method in new leisure centre pools
- Barnet Coopthall Leisure Centre
- Facilities (Leisure Services)
- Parks Team
- Building 9, Mill Hill Depot, Bittacy Hill, London, NW7 1BL
- Tel: 020 8359 4600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org