Room hire at Hendon Town Hall
Are you looking for a venue space to hire?
We can accommodate corporate events, meetings, special occasions, and more at Hendon Town Hall.
Hendon Town Hall is a grade II listed building situated in Hendon and has five heritage style rooms for hire.
For bookings contact Barnet Events Service on:
- 020 8359 6397 or 020 8359 7269
- email email@example.com
Use our guide below to get an idea of the number of people you can accommodate in each room.
|Cinema style||Board room|
|Committee Room 1||80||36|
|Committee Room 2||70||30|
|Committee Room 1 and 2||160||-|
|Committee Room 3||50||30|
The following equipment is available for use in the Council Chamber and Committee rooms:
- sound system with microphone
Note: the Heritage room does not have this equipment.
Committee Room 1
Committee Room 2
Committee Room 3
Room hire charges
- Rooms are charged for a minimum of half a day (six and a half hours).
- The charge includes room set up and breakdown, cleaning after, and security on duty throughout the event.
- Time for setting up and taking down must be included within the timespan booked.
- Rooms must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance of the event.
- Prices are non-negotiable and a refundable deposit of £100 is required to secure bookings.
- Beyond 9pm, the rooms can be hired for an additional £100/hour.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Hendon Town Hall is DDA compliant and there is a lift available.
Full day (13 hours, between 8am to 9pm)
|Council Chamber||Heritage room||
Committee room 1, 2 or 3
Half day (6.5 hours anytime between 8am-9pm)
|Council Chamber||Heritage room||Committee room 1, 2 or 3||Kitchen hire|