Loading, please wait

Report a tree issue

Report a tree issue on council land

If you have any concerns about a tree on council land, please contact us with location details and a member of our team will investigate your concern.


If you're reporting storm damage or are concerned that a tree may be unsafe, please contact us giving as much detail, as soon as possible.

  • location
  • size of the tree
  • possible risks

Private trees

Trees on private land are the responsibility of the landowner.

The Arboricultural Association also has a list of approved tree surgeons and contractors that covers the whole of the UK.

Footway disruption by tree roots

The maintenance of our roads are the responsibility of our Highways Team. If tree roots are disrupting the footway and you consider this might cause any difficulties, please use the contact details below.

Rate this page