Planning, conservation and building control
A builder who blighted his street by storing debris and construction materials outside his home, has been jailed for failing to clear the land.
A Magistrate has found a Barnet resident guilty of breaching three separate planning enforcement notices.
A businessman who used a series of cars parked across the borough as advertising billboards for his company has been fined and ordered to remove the vehicles after...
Documents which are popular
No popular documents found.
Freedom of Information Requests
- Planning Enforcement-ENF/00894/16.
- The Jester Pub Mount Pleasant EN4 9HG
- Commercial events that have taken place in the Barnet Council Brent Cross Property
- Fracking in London
- Objections received following a statutory consultation on a proposal to amend the parking layout in Montagu Road NW4 29 August 2018
- Objections received following a Statutory Consultation on a Proposal to Amend the Parking Layout in Montagu Road NW4 29 August 2018
- WEST HENDON COMPULSORY PURCHASE ORDER 3 11 July 2018
- Re Ltd Planning Services
- 10th Floor Barnet House
1255 High Road
Whetstone London N20 0EJ
- Tel: 020 8359 3000
- Email: email@example.com