Planning, conservation and building control
A builder who blighted his street by storing debris and construction materials outside his home, has been jailed for failing to clear the land.
A Magistrate has found a Barnet resident guilty of breaching three separate planning enforcement notices.
A businessman who used a series of cars parked across the borough as advertising billboards for his company has been fined and ordered to remove the vehicles after...
Documents which are popular
No popular documents found.
Freedom of Information Requests
- Tree Hazards
- SBNN/17/0208 Land to the rear of West Walk Barnet EN4 8NU
- Planning Policy Practice
- Affordable housing
- Possible contravention of planning laws in relation to photographic shoots
- Summary DPR's March 2018 04 April 2018
- Regeneration Strategy 16 November 2017
- Draft Green Infrastructure Supplementary Planning Document 08 December 2015
- Re Ltd Planning Services
- 10th Floor Barnet House
1255 High Road
Whetstone London N20 0EJ
- Tel: 020 8359 3000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org