Planning, conservation and building control
A builder who blighted his street by storing debris and construction materials outside his home, has been jailed for failing to clear the land.
A Magistrate has found a Barnet resident guilty of breaching three separate planning enforcement notices.
A businessman who used a series of cars parked across the borough as advertising billboards for his company has been fined and ordered to remove the vehicles after...
Documents which are popular
No popular documents found.
Freedom of Information Requests
- Motor Vehicles registered for public hire
- On Street Residential Chargepoint Scheme
- Planning department budgets, staff costs, planning application, pre-application and Planning Performance Agreement income
- Outsourced / Private Sector Consultants
- Planning permission given to business at 60 Cromwell Road N10
- Re Ltd Planning Services
- 10th Floor Barnet House
1255 High Road
Whetstone London N20 0EJ
- Tel: 020 8359 3000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org