Planning, conservation and building control
A businessman who used a series of cars parked across the borough as advertising billboards for his company has been fined and ordered to remove the vehicles after...
A property company which illegally converted a house into seven flats and then attempted to exploit a technicality of planning law, will not be able to sidestep...
Three garden eyesores have been cleared by Barnet Council after the owners ignored repeated planning enforcement requests to take action.
Documents which are popular
No popular documents found.
Freedom of Information Requests
- Outer London Fund Improvements
- Use of Section 203 of the Housing and Planning Act 2016 since 01/07/2016
- Article 4 directions
- Tree Preservation Orders - Oxford avenue
- Planning Enforcement Notices
- Regeneration Strategy 16 November 2017
- Draft Green Infrastructure Supplementary Planning Document 08 December 2015
- The Local Plan 20 May 2014
- Re Ltd Planning Services
- 10th Floor Barnet House
1255 High Road
Whetstone London N20 0EJ
- Tel: 020 8359 3000
- Email: email@example.com