Planning, conservation and building control
A builder who blighted his street by storing debris and construction materials outside his home, has been jailed for failing to clear the land.
A Magistrate has found a Barnet resident guilty of breaching three separate planning enforcement notices.
A businessman who used a series of cars parked across the borough as advertising billboards for his company has been fined and ordered to remove the vehicles after...
Documents which are popular
No popular documents found.
Freedom of Information Requests
- FOI request: Short-term lets
- How much land [in sq metres] used for parks and green recreational spaces has the authority sold off from 2006/7 up to and including 20016/17
- Illegal structure (watchtower) at 1 Orchard Drive, Edgware HA8
- Plans for 5G and tree cutting in London NW11
- Planning Enforcement-ENF/00894/16.
- Brent Cross Cricklewood Scheme - L&Q Contract (Plots 53 & 54) 22 October 2018
- Objections received following a statutory consultation on a proposal to amend the parking layout in Montagu Road NW4 29 August 2018
- Objections received following a Statutory Consultation on a Proposal to Amend the Parking Layout in Montagu Road NW4 29 August 2018
- Re Ltd Planning Services
- 10th Floor Barnet House
1255 High Road
Whetstone London N20 0EJ
- Tel: 020 8359 3000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org