Building control service offer
- Planning, conservation and building control
Our service offer
- we specialise in the provision of quality building regulations services for all building works through a “team working” relationship with our clients
- we are a non profit making organisation and our charges are competitive
- we provide a trusted, consistent and reliable service that means you can be confident that you are receiving expert advice with extensive local knowledge backed with a comprehensive archive of historical records
- all our surveyors are based within the borough and so are able to respond to site inspection requests received by 10.00 am on the same day
- extensive experience on all types of building works
- a free preliminary meeting to provide options on all building control matters and assist with the design.
- In-house structural engineers with extensive experience of all types of construction
- being a Local Authority we will always be here
- we carry out comprehensive site inspections during construction to check that the works comply with the building regulations.
- Through Re, our joint venture partnership, we can provide optional design services including plans and drawings for applications together with structural design.
- Building Control
- Barnet House, 1255 High Road, Whetstone, London N20 0EJ
- Tel: 020 8359 4500
- Email: email@example.com