Finchley Church End (June 2012)
- Planning, conservation and building control
The Council adopted the Finchley Church End Town Centre Strategy June 2012.
The Finchley Church End Strategy has four key objectives for the town centre to:
- Encourage positive change, renewal and investment.
- Foster enterprise.
- Protect the suburban character of the area.
- Improve and enhance the quality of the public realm.
The town centre strategy provides a framework for managing anticipated change and guiding future development to ensure that this supports the long term vitality and viability of the town centre, protects and enhances this part of the Borough and is deliverable.
- Planning Policy
- Barnet House, 1255 High Road, London, N20 0EJ
- Tel: 020 8359 4990
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org