Submit a planning application
- Planning, conservation and building control
The quickest and easiest way for you to submit a planning application is online via either the Planning Portal (free submission) or iApply service (additional fees may apply).
- There you’ll find step-by-step advice for each type of application and form.
- You can save your work on the site and come back to it if you don’t have all of your information to hand.
- Once you’ve completed your application online, it’s sent to us the same day.
Apply by post
If you’d prefer to apply on paper, you’ll need to choose and download the relevant application forms and post to: RE Ltd Planning Services, Barnet House, 1255 High Road, Whetstone, London N20 0EJ
To submit your application(s) you’ll need to know:
- Which approvals you require and the relevant forms.
- What documents and plans are needed to support your application(s). The National and local requirements will help ensure that you provide all the necessary information in support of your application.
- What the relevant planning application fees are; they’ll depend on the type of application and the scale of the changes.
- you’ll be required to submit a location plan and are likely to require a site plan (also known as a block plan), in support of your application and these can be purchased through the Planning Portal
- the most common reason for applications being made invalid is that the accompanying documents and plans are insufficient to fully explain what is proposed
- when you make a planning application, you must complete a form to assess whether your proposal is liable for the community infrastructure levy, sometimes know as CIL
- RE Ltd Planning Services
- Barnet House, 1255 High Road, Whetstone, London N20 0EJ
- Tel: 020 8359 3000
- Email: email@example.com