Ofsted has this week published its summary of findings following its latest monitoring visit.
The Communities Secretary James Brokenshire has approved the Compulsory Purchase Order for the new Brent Cross West Thameslink station.
Live Unlimited, a new charity launched to help Barnet’s looked after children fulfil their dreams and aspirations, has received a £10,000 funding boost from The...
Featured ConsultationEnds on 11 May 2018
- Rubbish, waste and recycling
- Planning, conservation and building control
- Schools and education
- Council tax and benefits
- Adult social care
- Council and democracy
- Births, deaths, marriages and nationality
- Parks, sport and leisure
- LDF Site Allocations Development Plan Document
- Learning disabilities and autism in Barnet
- Leisure centre redevelopment
- Library events