Provisional A-level results from 18 of the 20 Barnet schools with a sixth form show that students across the borough are once again set to be celebrating exam success.
Council counter-fraud investigators have brought more than 30 disabled parking badge cheats before the courts during the last three months.
The Mayor of Barnet has praised the ‘fantastic benefits’ a new community centre will bring to the area during its recent topping out ceremony.
- Rubbish, waste and recycling
- Planning, conservation and building control
- Schools and education
- Council tax and benefits
- Adult social care
- Council and democracy
- Births, deaths, marriages and nationality
- Parks, sport and leisure
- Raising participation age
- Re (Regional Enterprise) limited
- Real Nappy Subsidy Claim Form
- Recycling and waste information for developers and architects
- Recycling in schools
- Reduce and reuse for Barnet
- Regeneration Map
- Registering your disability
- Regulatory advice for businesses
- Renew your books
- Report a problem service commitments
- Report it now