Loading, please wait

Make a business health and safety complaint

If you have noticed dangerous conditions in a shop or business premises in Barnet, you can inform the council's health and safety team and and we will carry out a workplace investigation.

This form will take 10 minutes to complete 

Make a health and safety complaint

To notify us about potholes, kerbs, paving stones or other street-side issues, please use our report a problem form

Rate this page