Loading, please wait

Moving out of Barnet

Use this form to let us know that you are moving out of Barnet so that we can close your Council Tax account. 

The form takes 15 minutes to complete.

You will need

  • your existing Council Tax account reference
  • details of your old and new addresses
  • If you've sold your property, details of the new owners and your solicitor.

Start the form


Rate this page