- Rubbish, waste and recycling
How to recycle fridges, TVs, fluorescent tubes, toasters, kettles, chargers and games consoles in Barnet
Small electrical appliances
Electrical items measuring up to 51cm x 52cm - eg toasters, kettles, chargers and games consoles - can be recycled at the Summers Lane Reuse and Recycling Centre or the following locations:
- Stapylton Road car park, High Barnet, EN5 4LN
- Brunswick Park Road, New Southgate Recreation Park, N11 1LB
- High Road, East Finchley Station forecourt N2 0NW
- Friern Barnet library, Friern Barnet Road, N11 3DS
- Copthall Leisure Centre, off Champions Way, NW4 1PX
- Mill Hill East tube station forecourt, Bittacy Hill, NW7 1BS
Larger electrical items
Larger electrical items measuring more than 51cm x 52cm - eg fridges, TVs and fluorescent tubes - can be recycled at the Summers Lane Reuse and Recycling Centre.
Free collections of electrical items
Clearabee provide free recycling collections of larger electrical goods from households in the borough. To book a free household collection call 0330 088 1085. Smaller electrical items should be taken to the small electrical appliance banks at the above locations or to the Summers Lane Reuse and Recycling Centre.
Commercial organisations and businesses
123 Recycle Your WEEE also provide recycling collections from commercial organisations and businesses. Please note that charges will apply for these collections. To arrange a collection call 01795 434125 or book online.
- Street Based services
- Oakleigh Depot
Oakleigh Road South
London, N11 1HJ
- Tel: 020 8359 4600
- Opening hours
- Mon - Thurs 9.00am to 5.15pm; Fri 9.00am to 5.00pm