Loading, please wait

Child employment and licensing

  • Schools and education

Child performance licensing

Child performance licensing form for applicants or parents who require a Child Performance Licence for a child or young person to be able to work in film, television, theatre or modelling.

Chaperone licence

Chaperone licence application form is for any prospective applicants who want to apply to become a registered chaperone.

Work permit 

Work permit application form is for an employer who wants to employ a young person or a young person who wants to get a part time job.


  • Education Welfare Team
  • North London Business Park (NLBP), Oakleigh Road South, London N11 1NP
  • Tel: 020 8359 5290
  • Email: ewt@barnet.gov.uk

Rate this page