COVID-19 Mobile testing unit
Mobile testing units (MTUs) travel around the UK to increase access to coronavirus testing. They are open to anyone with coronavirus symptoms. If you do not have COVID-19 symptoms, do not try to book a test as you could be taking a test away from someone who really needs it.
The MTU visits Barnet several times each week and is accessible for people in vehicles or on foot.
All appointments must be booked in advance.
You should not use public transport to get to your appointment.
All MTU operating hours are between 9.00am and 3.00pm.
- Saturday 20 February at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- Sunday 21 February at Edgware Community Hospital
- Monday 22 February at Barnet House
- Wednesday 24 February at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- Friday 26 February at Barnet House
- Saturday 27 February at Edgware Community Hospital.
Local slots for any particular day of testing become available for booking online from 6pm the day before.