COVID-19 Mobile testing unit
Mobile testing units (MTUs) travel around the UK to increase access to coronavirus testing. They are open to anyone with coronavirus symptoms. If you do not have COVID-19 symptoms, do not try to book a test as you could be taking a test away from someone who really needs it.
The MTU visits Barnet a couple of times each week and is accessible for people in vehicles or on foot.
All appointments must be booked in advance.
You should not use public transport to get to your appointment.
The MTU will be in Barnet at the below locations and days between 10.30am and 3.30pm:
- Saturday 28 November at Edgware Community Hospital
- Monday 30 November at Barnet House
- Wednesday 2 December at Barnet House
- Saturday 5 December at Barnet House
- Sunday 6 December at Edgware Community Hospital.
Local slots for any particular day of testing become available for booking online from 6pm the day before.