Mobile testing units (MTUs) travel around the UK to increase access to coronavirus testing. They are open to anyone with coronavirus symptoms. If you do not have COVID-19 symptoms, do not try to book a test as you could be taking a test away from someone who really needs it.
The MTU visits Barnet a couple of times each week and is accessible for people in vehicles or on foot.
All appointments must be booked in advance.
You should not use public transport to get to your appointment.
The MTU will be in Barnet at the below locations and days between 10.30am and 3.30pm:
- Friday 16 October at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- Saturday 17 October at Middlesex University.
- Monday 19 October at Edgware Community Hospital
- Thursday 22 October at Barnet House
- Saturday 24 October at Middlesex University
- Sunday 25 October at Brent Cross Shopping Centre.
Local slots for any particular day of testing become available for booking online from 6pm the day before.