See how much Council Tax you must pay

If you live in, or own, property in Barnet you must pay Council Tax to help fund local services. Part of it goes to the Greater London Authority to pay for police and fire authorities. Business properties are subject to business rates and not Council Tax.

There is one Council Tax bill for each home, whether owned or rented. The bill is based on the how much the property was worth on 1 April 1991. This valuation determines what Council Tax band your home is in. You can find more information about these valuations on the website

The amount of Council Tax you have to pay is based on this valuation and any discounts you should get.

Find out which Council Tax band your home is in






Skip to: