Public Spaces Protection Orders
Received: 30 January 2019
To whom it may concern,
I would like the following information:
1. Whether you have introduced any Public Spaces Protection Orders since June 2017. If so, please include the text of these PSPOs. Please state whether you have plans to introduce a PSPO in the near future.
2. Please provide the number of fines and prosecutions issued for the offence of violation of a PSPO, in the year 2018. Please if possible give the offences for which the fines/prosecutions were issued.
If you have used dispersal powers contained in a PSPO, please include any statistics on how these powers have been used.
3. Please provide the number of CPNs issued in the years:
November 2016 - October 2017
November 2017- October 2018
4. Please where possible provide the text/subject of these CPNs.
5. Please provide the number of fines issued by your authority for the offence of littering in the year 2018.
6. Please state whether you contract a private company for the issuing of fines for PSPOs or littering. If so, please state the company and the contract arrangements.
7. Please give the number of fines/warnings issued for fly posting in 2018, and whether any of these have been issued to political/charitable/religious/community groups.
Please let me know if any of this request is not clear.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some not held) - application/pdf - Download