Tilling Road and specifically the area travelling from the North Circular to Claremont Road
Received: 8 April 2019
Dear Sir/ Madam
Request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 I am writing to request information under the Freedom of Information Act relating to a road your authority is responsible for maintaining. Specifically, my query relates to Tilling Road and specifically the area travelling from the North Circular to Claremont Road. Please can you send me:
* A copy of your current road maintenance policy relating to that road. Please send me the full policy, but this should include details of the intended frequency of road safety inspections, how these inspections should be conducted and the maximum time between identification of a defect and repairs being carried out.
* A copy of the road repair history for that road over the past year. Again, please send me the full road repair history, but this should include:
* dates of all safety inspections between 1 May 2018 and 1 January 2019
* details of how safety inspections were undertaken (walked or driven, speed of inspection vehicle etc)
* details of all carriageway defects identified, with description, date and time details of how the authority handled these defects, what repairs were undertaken and the Time between the identification of each defect and a repair being carried out
I would be grateful if you could reply to me either by email XXXXX. Please confirm in writing that you have received this request. I look forward to your response within 20 working days, as outlined by statute.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some not held) - application/pdf - Download