Received: 25 April 2019
I am writing to make an open government request for all the information to which I am entitled under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Regarding your organisation's current awarded or in procurement framework contracts relating to works in the Built Environment, including but not limited to professional services, design, consultancy/advisory services, construction and operation/maintenance, please send me:
* The value of each of these framework contracts;
* The set up date of each of these contracts;
* The projected duration of each these contracts;
* The financial limit of each of these contracts;
* Descriptive information for any services provided in connection to the Built Environment, Construction, Consultancy Services or Professional Services in any capacity;
* Details of any lots/sub lots of the contract;
* The names of the organisations currently appointed to the contracts.
I would like the above information to be provided to me as an electronic copy, or via paper version is this is not available, If this request is too wide or unclear, I would be grateful if you could contact me as I understand that under the Act, you are required to advise and assist requesters. If any of this information is already in the public domain, please can you direct me to it, with page references and URLs if necessary.
If the release of any of this information is prohibited on the grounds of breach of confidence, I ask that you supply me with copies of the confidentiality agreement and remind you that information should not be treated as confidential if such an agreement has not been signed.
I understand that you are required to respond to my request within the 20 working days after you receive this letter. I look forward to hearing from you.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (information exempt) - application/pdf - Download