Adults with Disabilities
Received: 10 May 2019
All questions are related to people with disabilities, learning disabilities, autism and/or acquired brain injuries - adults only. Furthermore, all questions relate to provision of domiciliary and residential care without nursing.
1. How many adults with disabilities and/or learning disabilities (including autism and acquired brain injuries) does the Council currently support (residential and domiciliary), and how does the Council expect this to change (increase/decrease)?
2. What is the number of adults with disabilities currently in long-term/institutional care?
3. How many residential care homes does the Council want to transform into SL under the Transforming Care act?
4. How many adults with disabilities/autism does the Council support out of county?
5. Please can the Council provide a chart of the organisational structure of your adult social care team (that is, your commissioners names, contact detail and organisational chart).
6. What is the average rate (£) paid by the Council to providers of care (without nursing)?
7. Does the Council operate with Frameworks or individual tenders per service for care of individuals? If Frameworks, when will the next framework entrance open for provision of care?
8. Do you have a list of providers commissioned to deliver support and who is on that list?
9. Where can I find official, updated and published reports about the strategic planning, short and long-term goal of the council? (e.g. Market Statement Position) This is in order to better understand how the Council intends to position itself on a 3-10 year basis.
10. Who are your Direct Payment broker(s) and what are their contact details?
11. What Existing Provider Forums does the Council use to communicate with providers?
12. What are your current gaps in your service provision that you are unable to fill? E.g. Day care, SL, res, etc.
13. When does the Council expect to publish their next Market Position Statement?
14. How many voids are you currently unable to fill? And is there a specific reason for this?
15. What kind of supported living model does the Council prefer? (e.g. Renovate a block of flats, flats spread across an area, etc.) 16. How many colleges for people with LD are in the Local Authority, and what are their names?
17. How many people are currently waiting for SL provision?