Request for landlord prosecutions and civil penalties for Housing Act 2004 offences since 01.10.2018
Received: 14 May 2019
I am writing to make an open government request for all the information to which I am entitled under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Please send me:
Details of all successful landlord prosecutions and civil penalties issued in your borough/council that have occurred since 01/10/2018 for Housing Act 2004 offences.
These details should include:
1. Defendant Name
2. Property Address
3. Court judgement
4. What the civil penalty or conviction was for (what law or regulation was breached)
5. Whether the judgement amount or fine amount was paid by the landlord?
I would like the above information to be provided to me in an electronic format. PDF preferably.
If this request is too wide or unclear, I would be grateful if you could contact me as I understand that under the Act, you are required to advise and assist requesters. If any of this information is already in the public domain, please can you direct me to it, with page references and URLs if necessary?
Please clearly state if any information is being withheld due to the belief that it falls under an exemption to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the reasons for doing so.
I understand that you are required to respond to my request within the 20 working days after you receive this letter. I would be grateful if you could confirm in writing that you have received this request.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Outcome / Documents
- FPN Served - Ref 5314728.xlsx - application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet - Download
- Prosecutions 1.10.18 to 31.5.19 - Ref 5314728.docx - application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document - Download
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download