The Local Authority's use of drones or unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs).
Received: 3 June 2019
I'm requesting the following information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
The questions relate to the Local Authority's use of drones or unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs).
1) Does the Council have a policy and/or strategy to benefit from drone/UAV based services?
2) Is the Council (or an associated arm's length organisation) licenced by the Civil Aviation Authority to deliver drone/UAV services?
3) If so, please can you confirm the scope of services being provided by the Council/arm's length organisation?
4) Has the Council ever procured drone/UAV services from a third party?
5) If so, please can you confirm the scope of the services and details of the 3rd parties who provided the services?
6) Please can you confirm the name and role of the lead officer with responsibility for policy and strategy relating to the Council's use of drones/UAVs?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (not held) - application/pdf - Download