up-to-date list of all business
Received: 19 June 2019
Dear Barnet District Council,
Thank you for taking time to read my email.
In terms of the Freedom of Information Act of 2000, and subject to section 40(2) on personal data, could you please provide me with a complete and up-to-date list of all business (non-residential) property rates data for your local authority, and including the following fields:
- Billing Authority Reference Code (linking the property to the VOA database reference)
- Firm's Trading Name (i.e. property occupant)
- Full Property Address (Number, Street, Postal Code, Town)
- Occupied / Vacant
- Date of Occupation / Vacancy
- Actual annual rates charged (in Pounds)
If you are able, please provide the Exemptions and / or Reliefs that a particular property may be receiving.
Please provide this as either CSV or Microsoft Excel file, capable of re-use, and under terms of the Open Government Licence.
If you have this information published online, please confirm the data that this information was updated and the date it is next due to be updated.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (information exempt) - application/pdf - Download