Supported Living Services
Received: 12 July 2019
1. Is there a framework in place for the provision of Supported Living (or equivalent) for adults
with Learning Disabilities Autism, Mental Health, Complex Needs, Forensic
/ Risk of Offending, etc?
2. If so, can I have a list of all providers who are on this framework?
3. When do the contracts run out for these providers?
4. When is the next tender process for Supported Living or equivalent going to
In addition to this I also require information under the Supported Living Framework Agreement regarding the:
5. Agreed local charge rates for individuals using Supported living.
6. Agreed Local pay rates for Supported Living, Support Workers.
Under the Domiciliary Care framework agreement, regarding the:
7. General agreed local charge rate for individuals using Domiciliary Care.
8. Agreed local pay rate for Domiciliary Care Support Workers.
Under residential care provision:
9. Number of residential learning disabilities (with challenging behaviour) placements out of county/ Local Authority area, due to lack of local provision.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download