Enforcement of standards in private rented homes
Received: 12 July 2019
Please provide the following information for the financial year 2018-19:
1. How many complaints did the council receive that related to conditions in private rented homes?
2. How many inspections of private rented homes did the council carry out?
3. How many Category 1 Hazards were found during inspections of private rented homes?
4. How many a) Improvement Notices b) Prohibition Orders and c) Emergency Remedial Action Notices did the council issue in relation to private rented homes?
5. How many successful prosecutions of private landlords or agents for offences relating to rented housing did the council serve?
6. How many a) notices of intent and b) final notices relating to civil penalties for housing offences did the council impose?
7. How many Rent Repayment Orders did the council a) successfully apply for and b) assist an occupier to apply for?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download