Defects issues or reports to the foot paths, missing or defective kerb stones to the roads and lanes
Received: 24 July 2019
Can you also provide any defects issues or reports to the foot paths, missing or defective kerb stones to the roads and lanes requested going back two years from the date of 28th June 2019
Under the general requirements of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I would be grateful if you would provide the following information in relation to Rosemary Avenue, Finchley, London N3- 2QN. and in particular the roads and lanes on the roundabout being Station Road, Squires Lane and Manor view.
* Dates of all safety inspections undertaken on the above mentioned areas in the two years preceding the date 28th June 2019.
* Details of all carriageway defects identified during safety inspections in the two years preceding the date 28th June 2019.
* Details of how carriageway safety inspections are undertaken, including whether walked or driven, the speed of the inspection vehicle and the number of persons in the vehicle.
* The intended frequency of carriageway safety inspections to the above areas.
* Details of all complaints and/or enquiries relating to the areas mentioned above received in the two years preceding the date 28th June 2019.
* The hierarchy classification.
* The road/section number.
* The defect intervention criteria adopted in relation to the identification of all categories of carriageway potholes (in other words, this means how they define a pothole as requiring attention)
* The time period(s) adopted between identification and repair (temporary and permanent) of all categories of carriageway defects.
* Whether or not the authority has formally adopted all or part of the standards contained within the national code of practice for highways maintenance management.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download