Received: 31 July 2019
1. What is the borough doing to encourage the rollout of 5G locally?
2. Is the borough proactively approaching companies to roll out 5G locally?
3. Do you own your street furniture?
4. Do you have a contract concession with a communications infrastructure company to access your street furniture?
5. If yes to question 4, what was the financial value of this contract and how many small cells or distributed antennae systems have been installed?
6. If yes to question 4, was this an exclusive concession?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download