BNT025/70267_Telecoms Site, Highways Land, Barnet, London, NW2 1AH
Received: 25 July 2019
PROPOSED TELECOMMUNICATIONS REMOVAL AND REPLACEMENT AT CLAREMONT ROAD, BRENT CROSS, BARNET, LONDON, NW2 1AH (NGR: E: 523555 N: 187174)
EE (UK) Ltd (EE) has an agreement with Hutchison 3G UK Limited (H3G) to consolidate part of their respective networks into a single network and rollout the next generation of technologies. As part of the delivery for 5G, EE and 3 are looking to install one pole within the area shown on the attached plan, close to the following postcode, N11 3DG. EE and H3G are in the process of upgrading and sharing various sites across the joint network, as it will allow two operators to provide coverage from various different technologies, including 5G from one shared pole.
I would be obliged if you would confirm the following:
1) What areas are highways maintainable land. Please can you provide an adoption records map?
2) If Barnet Council considers there could be any Health and Safety issues with the proposal in regards to the pole location.
3) Whether this part of the highway has an existing Section 58 Restriction Notice under the Traffic Management Act 2004 and if so, what is the expiry period?
4) Whether there any future plans for work to be undertaken using Section 58 Restriction Notice under the Traffic Management Act 2004.
We look forward to receiving your response within 14 days of this email. Please find attached an Article 13 that I am required to serve on you in relation to the Town and Country Planning (Development Management Procedure) (England) (as amended) confirming that an application for Full Planning is being submitted to London Borough of Barnet in respect of a proposed telecommunications installation at the above location.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some exempt) - application/pdf - Download