Public participation in Planning Committee
Received: 7 August 2019
1. Can you confirm how long, in minutes, a community group such as a Civic Society is permitted to speak at your local council's Planning Committee? (By 'Planning Committee' we mean your local authority's committee of elected members which determines planning applications. It may be known by a different name in your local authority).
2. Is there a limit on the number of registered speakers permitted to speak at your Planning Committee? If yes, please specify the maximum number of speakers allowed.
3. Is there a limit on the total time allowed for registered speakers? If yes, please provide details of the time restriction.
4. Are your Planning Committee procedure rules publicly available online? If yes, please provide the weblink
Outcome / Documents
- Response (information exempt) - application/pdf - Download