Barnet Council Car Parking Costs for Authorised Business Users
Received: 14 August 2019
The following request is made under the Freedom of Information Act.
1. What is the current number of authorised business users . I notice from previous FOI requests , that the numbers have increased from 466 (Nov 18) to 606 (April 19)?
2. With the rise in authorised business users, have the car parking spaces leased from the RAF museum and Platt house remained at 200 and 90, if not what are the current numbers?
3. Have any other sites been identified for parking by authorised business users?
4. What is the cost of leasing the car parking spaces for :-
a. RAF museum
b. Platt House
c.Any other identified locations.
5. How long have the leases been negotiated for ?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some exempt) - application/pdf - Download