Selective licensing schemes
Received: 13 August 2019
Please could you provide me with details of any selective licensing schemes for private landlords that have been implemented in your local authority since 2005? Including if available:
- The date the selective licensing scheme commenced and the scheme's end date. If this varied by area, details of the different area start-dates and respective end-dates.
- Whether or not government approval was required for the scheme.
- The geographical area that the scheme covers within your local authority. Please, could you provide this at the most granular geographical level available such as: postcode, Output Area / Lower Super Output Area or a standard electronic vector file (e.g. ESRI shapefile).
- A copy of the consultation document for each area and any other document that provides a detailed description of the scheme, including maps of each area if available.
- The number and types of properties affected in each area.
- Contact details (email) for the person/people administering the scheme.
We plan to use this information to investigate the impact of selective licensing schemes on health care outcomes, as part of a project funded by the National Institute of Health Research.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download