Residents Parking, Oakleigh Gardens, Edgware
Received: 28 August 2019
THIS IS A FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST MADE TO THE LONDON BOROUGH OF BARNET MADE PURSUANT TO AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FREEDOM IF INFORMATION ACT 2000
xxxxxx raises an important issue concerning LBB's past refusal to create a residents' parking zone in Oakleigh Gardens.
As part of LBB' s decision making process it apparently sought the views of residents of adjoining/nearby roads.
Neither he nor I can recall being consulted in relation to the residents' parking zones in Green Lane, Edgwarebury Lane, Purcells Avenue or Manor Park Crescent prior to creation.
1. Please provide written justification for the consultations with residents of adjoining/nearby roads in relation to possible Oakleigh RPZ ie statutory, regulatory, standing orders etc. requiring such consultation.
2. Please indicate in writing with reasons the evidential weight given by LBB to the views of the residents referred to in
1 above when deciding to refuse the creation of the Oakleigh RPZ.
3. Please provide in writing reason(s) for not consulting Oakleigh Gardens residents in relation to the creation of RPZs in 3rd para above.
4. If such consultations in 3 above should have taken place is LBB now required to remove the RPZs referred to in the 3rd para above? Please provide reasons in writing for your response.
5. Please provide copies of all meeting minutes of Cllrs and officers at which the creation, possibility of creation and refusal of all the RPZs referred to in this FOI request were discussed including copies of all documents the contents of which were referred to at such meetings.
This FOI is made by xxxxxxxx
Please reply to him at the email address above with copies please to all those others to whom this FOI request has been copied.
Outcome / Documents
- App A consultation results.pdf - application/pdf - Download
- App B Questionnaire (report 2001).pdf - application/pdf - Download
- App C Objections (report 2001).pdf - application/pdf - Download
- Edgware Report v7 Oct 2001.pdf - application/pdf - Download
- Response (information exempt) - application/pdf - Download