drug and alcohol services
Received: 4 September 2019
I'm seeking the following information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. In order to assist you with this request, I've tried to outline my requests as specifically as possible. If any points are unclear or you anticipate any resolvable issues with this request, I would be very grateful if you would contact me at an early stage so I can clarify or reword it.
1. Can the council confirm whether it contracts either part or all of its drug and alcohol services to the third sector?
2. Can you provide a copy of the most recent contract agreed with that provider? I believe there is a strong public interest but, if considered commercially sensitive or in breach of data protection principles, could you provide the contract in a redacted or anonymised form?
3. If 'yes' to Q1, which third sector organisation is currently responsible for providing opioid substitution therapy (OST)?
4. Which year was the contract agreed?
5. Is there any element of payment by results within the contract, either via incentives or punitive measures on condition of the provider meeting certain performance targets?
5a.) What percentage of the total monetary value of the contract is dependent upon the organisation meeting performance targets?
5b.) Which performance targets are set within the contract and which of these impact upon the total sum paid to the third sector organisation?
5c.) With what data are these indicators measured?
Please provide me with any documentation related to the above questions.
Thanks and best wishes,