Special Educational Needs Tribunals
Received: 5 September 2019
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information.
In total, how many times has the council been taken to the Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Tribunal in relation to a child's education, health and care (EHC) needs assessment or an EHC plan over the last five years (September 2014 to September 2019)?
Of these cases how many were for a refusal to:
* assess a child's EHC needs
* make a statement of their special educational needs
* reassess their special educational needs
* create an EHC plan
* change what's in a child's special educational needs statement or EHC plan
* maintain the statement or EHC plan
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some exceeds appropriate limit) - application/pdf - Download