Received: 9 October 2019
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information from London Borough of Barnet:
Within the area for which your organisation is responsible, please provide:
1. The total number of complaints received by you or your trading standards body about landlords and letting agents in the last 12 months.
2. Of the complaints listed in the above request, the most common topic of complaint.
3. Of the complaints listed in point 1, how many of those led to enforcement action of any kind (for example fines, or prosecutions).
4. Please provide details of each enforcement action listed in your response to point 3.
Please provide the information in the form of email, or attachment to an email to the address xxx
If it is not possible to provide the information requested due to the information exceeding the cost of compliance limits identified in Section 12, please provide advice and assistance, under the Section 16 obligations of the Act, as to how I can refine my request.
If you can identify any ways that my request could be refined, I would be grateful for any further advice and assistance.
If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact me via email or phone and I will be very happy to clarify what I am asking for and discuss the request, my details are outlined below.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download