Received: 11 October 2019
I am writing to you under the freedom of information act 2000 (The Act) to request the following information from your procurement and contracting department:
* Which patient system do your clinicians use to access and manage patient records?
* We are interested in understanding, what your organisation/s uses to share patient information between health and/or social care clinical systems and settings. Which suppliers are in use in your organisation/s to fulfil this purpose? (If any) examples such as Graphnet, Intersystems, MIG, Direct Integration from/between systems such as Emis, TPP, Cerner?
* Can you provide details of the current renewal/end date of this/these contract/s?
* Who is the main point of contact for this/these contract/s and what is their title and contact details?
* Which board member is responsible for patient record integration/sharing between health and social care clinical systems and settings for your organisation?
We provide a specialist interoperability consultancy service which supports, develops and implements the Medical Interoperability Gateway.
www.healthcaregateway.co.uk | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | MIG status page
Improving end of life care - Find out how clinicians across the Fylde Coast are using MIG data to support palliative patient care.
Privileged and/or confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the original addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, please delete this message, and notify us immediately. Healthcare Gateway Limited reserve the right to monitor, intercept and (where appropriate) read all incoming and outgoing communications. By replying to this message and where necessary you are taken as being aware of and giving consent to such monitoring, interception and reading. Registered company 7294359. Registered Office Unit 3 Rawdon Park, Green Lane, Rawdon, Leeds, LS19 7BA.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (not held) - application/pdf - Download