Received: 22 October 2019
I would like to request the following information for research purposes please. This will enable our company ' IP Integration to potentially approach you with a maintenance contract for your telephony support when the time is right, rather than randomly!
Information with regards to the organisation's telephone system maintenance contract (VOIP or PBX, other) for hardware and software maintenance and support.
* Which manufacturer (PBX or VOIP) are you using as your core telephone system? e.g. Avaya, BT, Cisco, Mitel, Skype for Business?
* Approximately how many extensions does the system support across your organisation?
* Who is the incumbent/support partner for the maintenance of your VOIP/PBX?
* How many of those extensions are contact centre/customer service agents?
* When does your PBX/VOIP support contract expire?
Most of the organisations that I've been in touch with so far have been able to answer these questions, but if there are any issues or you would like clarification on anything, please let me know.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (not held) - application/pdf - Download