Supply of electricity to both lamp post chargepoints and standalone charge points
Received: 28 October 2019
Please provide details of:
1. The cost charged to Barnet Council per kW/h for the supply of electricity to both lamp post chargepoints and standalone charge points breaking down (if necessary) between 3.5 kWh and 7kWh charge points etc.
2. The cost of installation of each lamp point charge point and each standalone charge point installed
3. Any fixed costs associated with installing and maintaining the charge points provided by Barnet
4. The basis on which the charge of £0.34/kWh has been calculated
5. The market information on which the cost has been calculated to be "a fair cost compared to the average cost of charging in the UK and considered good value for EV users"
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download