Planning Applications Data request from 1 January 2013 to present 31 October 2019
Received: 6 November 2019
Re: Freedom OF Information ' Data request - Planning Applications from 1 January 2013 to present 31 October 2019
I (xxxx) do not wish to incur costs or burden the existing stretched council's resources.
For the attention of your database administrator/crystal report/analyst:
Please email me the following information request per FOI in CSV or Excel data format.
1. Reference number (of the application)
2. Date of application
3. Decision (status of application)
4. Date of Decision
5. Agent Details (include: Name, company name, and address postcode)
6. SITE Details (include: name, location, address postcode)
7. Applicant Details (include: Name, Company name, address, postcode.)
8. Development Description (including: details or columns/fields identifying New build, new development, refurbishment, conversion type, change of use type, residential, commercial, )
NO need for telephone/email etc. I envisage the above should be a simple query and data extraction taking no more than one hour of database administrators time.
If the data fields/columns requested above resides across several database tables, and consequently costs to join the data tables, then instead, please extract the common field/column that identifies columns between data tables; (example of common field/column: planning application reference).
A reason for the FOI data request is not required, and No unjust costs should be incurred for this exercise.
I am a member of the public analyzing planning & developments and build up across the borough since 2013, using raw data, with no assumptions, and reduced bias.
Please do not hesitate to email me in the preferred instance.
Thank you for your time.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some exempt) - application/pdf - Download