Christmas lights switch on
Received: 11 November 2019
Under the Freedom of Information Act, please supply the following information:
1) Has or will your local authority have a Christmas lights switch on or similar event in October, November or December 2019?
If no, then no further questions apply and to save you time, a response just saying "No" will suffice
If yes, then please confirm the following:
2) Who did (or will do) the switch on or performed (or will perform) at the event?
3) Were they (or will they be) paid a fee to do so? If so, how much were they paid (or will they be paid)? If more than one, please provide a breakdown.
4) Were (or will) expenses paid, either in addition to any fee or instead of? If so, please provide a breakdown of these.
Please reply by email, within the next 20 working days. If this request should be dealt with by another body, then please forward it to them. For the avoidance of doubt this FOI enquiry is about Christmas light switch on events in the run-up to Christmas 2019.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download