Charcot Road Traffic Order and Highway Boundary
Received: 26 November 2019
I'm writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information from
London Borough of Barnet:
* Is Charcot Road between its junctions with Joslin Avenue and Colindale Avenue public highway, private or adopted.
* Extents of Charcot Road, Colindale, Edgware, which is within the highway boundary and maintained by London Borough of Barnet.
* Existing and enforceable yellow lines Traffic Regulation Order on Charcot Road between its junctions with Joslin Avenue and Colindale Avenue.
* Which authority or party is responsible for enforcing the yellow lines marked on the above section of road.
Please provide the information by responding to this email with the requested information or submit PDF attachments to support your response if necessary.
If it is not possible to provide the information requested due to the information exceeding the cost of compliance limits identified in Section 12, please provide advice and assistance, under the Section 16 obligations of the Act, as to how I can refine my request.
If you can identify any ways that my request could be refined I would be grateful for any further advice and assistance.
If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact me via email and I will be very happy to clarify what I am asking for and discuss the request, my details are outlined below.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download