Planning application data Freedom of Information request
Received: 11 December 2019
Please find below a detailed outline of non-personal information I am requesting under The Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOI). Where possible the information should be presented in Excel (.xls) format and should be provided for each ward within the Borough at yearly intervals for the period 2015-19.
1. Number of planning applications received, approved and rejected (both major and minor) in each ward in relation to:
b. Offices, research and development, light industry
c. General industry, storage warehousing
d. Retail and service
e. All others
2. For each development typology outlined above the number of planning applications approved or rejected in each ward that were:
a. Major applications decided within the agreed timeframes (13-weeks)
b. Minor applications decided within the agreed timeframes (8-weeks).
3. The overall number of residents and other non-statutory stakeholders in each ward who submitted comments objecting to or supporting applications from the development typologies outlined above.
4. The overall number of comments received by residents and other non-statutory stakeholders in each ward in relation to consultation on any Full Regulation 19 Publication of Local Plans or similar.
5. The overall number of noise complaints received from residents in each ward relating to construction noise.