HR Issues and policies
Received: 15 December 2019
1. Bullying and harassment. I would like copies of leaflets, posters/campaign in relation to directing staff/employees on how to report bullying and harassment in Barnet council. I would also like a copy of the policy for bullying and harassment, I assume that the policy will detail how staff report issues and the procedure. I would also like to know or to be provided with details on Barnet's stragery and objective in relation to this policy. I would like this information to cover the period of 2015 to 2018. I would like to obtain details on how many reports have been received in relation to bullying and harassment in this time period?
2. Wellbeing and mental health ' I would like any posters or leaflets/campaign, policies that Barnet council has promoted in relation to supporting staff/employees. What is the stragery and objectives, when is are these policies reviewed? I would like information covering a period from 2015 to 2017. Also information on the policy on training for head of service managers and directors, is this mandatory or voluntary and how many head of service managers/directors have attended training in this area from 2015-2017. I would also like any information on guidelines given to head of service manager/directors on how to manage risk identified to employees.
3. Dignity in work ' I would like a copy of the policy on dignity in work specifically to clarify the stragery and objectives of this policy, what training is provided to head of service managers/directors, is this mandatory or voluntary and how many head of service managers/directors, from the period of 2015 -2017, have attended training?. Also included in this time frame, if there has been any posters/leaflets promoting this policy to staff/employees covering the same time period.
4. Exit interviews - when staff/employees leave Barnet council, is it mandatory or voluntary that exit interviews are conducted? How many exit interviews been conducted from 2016 to 2017? What is done with the information received from exit interviews? If interviews identify issues what is done to improve service or management to retain staff?
5. Menopause - does Barnet council have a policy on menopause? if there is a policy please can I have a copy and if not, does Barnet council intend to implement a policy in line with other local authorities?
6. How many African/Caribbean Head of service or Directors has Barnet council had since 2013-2018?
7. How many African/Caribbean have been employed under the fast track graduate programme, since 2014- 2018?
8. How many African/Caribbean have been employed under the apprentice programme since 2014-2018?
I would like this information sent to me by email.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download