Council's IT Services
Received: 17 December 2019
1. Who is your IT Manager for the authority?
2. Do you have an outsourced IT Managed Services Provider (MSP), if yes please provide the name of the organisation).
3. Are looking to re-tender?
4. Under what framework do you use for the re-tender process?
5. Does the current MSP provide any of the following services:
* Cloud Services (Microsoft Office 365, Hosted Exchange, Email Security & Anti-Spam for Office 365, Two Factor Authentication, Hosted Desktop, MS AZURE, Storage, Backup, Telephony)
* Internet Connectivity
* Firewalls and Network Security (Web or email, Filtering, Anti-Virus, Encryption and more)
* Network Switching and routing
* Wireless Network and Guest Wifi
* Remote Access
* Servers and the desktop environment (physical desktops, hosted desktops, tablets, laptops and VDI/thinclient, mobile device management for private devices on a corporate network)
* On-site IT Audits and PEN testing
* Server and Desktop Virtualization
* Storage (SAN and NAS)
* Backup and disaster recovery
* Software such as Microsoft, Adobe, Citrix
* Audio Visual
6. On which framework is your IT software and IT Hardware purchased on?
7. Do you work with independent suppliers away from the framework, if you do, under what type of procurement process do you have with them?
7. Are you open to working with independent service providers away from the framework, if yes under what circumstances, please include monetary value?
8. Which department manages this procurement process?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download